JIT Silicone PFPE43 Grease contains fluorinated synthetic fluids that are well suited for the demanding environments or applications where chemical interaction between materials may pose an issue. PFPEs are composed of carbon, fluorine, and oxygen and are highly resistant to oxidation and thermal degradation.
- Perfluoropolyether chemistry
- Excellent thermo-oxidativestability
- Low volatility and vaporpressure
- Nonflammable and chemically inert
- Excellent plastic andelastomer compatibility
- Resistant to aggressive chemicals and solvents